Crunch Wrap Supreme Recipe
We've been loving these crunch wraps as an alternative to tacos and quesadillas. I especially love the crunch from the tortilla chips in there! These are super easy and quick to make; you can throw anything you want inside of them and they'll still be tasty. See the recipe below.
Crunch Wrap Supreme
Large whole week tortillas
Ground chicken or turkey
Shredded Mexican cheese
Greek yogurt or sour cream
Queso or melted cheese
Tortilla chips or tostadas
Pico de Gayo
Avocado and salsa for topping
1. Brown meat and add taco seasoning.
2. to assemble the crunch wrap, spread a small amount of queso on the tortilla. Add meat, beans, and shredded cheese.
3. Next add tortilla chips or tostada, then top with greek yogurt. Add lettuce and another bit of shredded cheese on top.
4. Fold the tortilla into a hexagon.
5. place crunch wrap into a greased skillet and cook on medium high until browned on both sides.
©Cameron Reynolds Photography, LLC.