This honey lime salmon bowl has been my go-to lately for a healthy, delicious meal. I combine a couple of different recipes to make it how I like it, so I wanted to share (recipe below). Enjoy!
Honey Lime Salmon Bowls with Coconut Cauliflower Rice
Salmon Bowl recipe adapted via DesignLoveFest
Cauliflower recipe adapted from via Naptime Kitchen
3 salmon filets
salt and pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
Half lime juiced + more for serving + 1 to 2 tablespoons for "rice"
2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped basil
3/4 can full fat coconut milk
2 bags frozen riced cauliflower (Trader Joe's)
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
Avocado for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lay tin foil on baking sheet.
2. Coat the foil with olive oil and place the salmon filets on baking sheet.
3. Season with salt and pepper, lime juice, and 1 garlic clove, minced.
4. Bake salmon for 10 minutes.
5. In a large saucepan, saute the cauliflower rice until defrosted.
6. Slowly add more and more coconut milk, allowing the “rice” to soak in the milk. Cook on medium for about 10 minutes while rice absorbs milk.
7. Make cherry tomato salad by combining sliced cherry tomatoes, olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, feta cheese, basil, and sea salt.
8. Once rice has finished cooking, add 1-2 tablespoons lime juice to taste and cilantro. Set aside.
9. Remove salmon from oven and turn broiler on high.
10. Brush honey on each salmon filet and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.
11. Place "rice" in bottom of bowl and top with cherry tomato salad, salmon, avocado, and lime. Enjoy!
©Cameron Reynolds Photography, LLC.